Trying out tableaunoirxcas

Xcas for Firefox sessions in English
belanger

Trying out tableaunoirxcas

Message par belanger » ven. mars 05, 2021 5:28 am

I can get tableaunoirxcas to work, but it looks as if the Xcas magnets get messed up when I post the url.
I'll figure it out....

https://www-fourier.univ-grenoble-alpes ... D0..1)%20&

parisse

Re: Trying out tableaunoirxcas

Message par parisse » ven. mars 05, 2021 7:17 pm

I also experiment myself sometimes that the magnets move, it seems this happens when you move left or right in the blackboard a little bit too fast but I could not catch why that happens. After moving the magnets at the right position, I can duplicate your blackboard and the position is correct in the duplicata.
I also wonder why your magnets have a white background. The shortcut C will restore a black background. There is a collision between the SVG plot output and the warnings, I must find a way to fix that (if you know HTML/CSS maybe you can help, this is in tableaueval in giactableau.js). I will perhaps remove the printings.
BTW, I never tried such a large blackboard, I find it becomes too slow after a dozen of "slides", and the link becomes too big. I eventually decided to switch to a new blackboard after about 1/2 hour.

belanger

Message par belanger » sam. mars 06, 2021 3:23 am

The magnets probably have a white background because I use the "switch to whiteboard" option; it somehow changed to white on black when I pushed the "Forum" button.

This blackboard covered something I wanted to show my advanced calculus class, I thought it'd be fun to try it on tableaunoirxcas. It was clearly too large for one blackboard, I'll remember that in the future.

I don't know HTML/CSS very well; but I'll look at tableaueval.js. Maybe I'll learn something.

parisse

Message par parisse » sam. mars 06, 2021 7:01 am

I made a change for 2d plots: I count the number of newlines inside the commandline and print area to set the top-margin of the plot, we will see if it works. Getting the height of the corresponding div would be better but I don't know how to do that.
For the background: I should save the option black/white, I didn't realize that because I'm always using black background (I think it's less aggressive for the eyes).

Répondre